Chœur Grégorien de Paris, Voix de Femmes
- choeur Grégorien de Paris (ladies’ schola)
- this Gregorian choir has been conducted since 1997 by Olga Roudakova, who studied the piano and musicology at the conservatoire of Novosibirsk in Russia.
- afterwards she also won first price in choir conducting at the Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse de Paris en did musicological research at the Sorbonne in Paris.
- the ensemble with its outspoken international profile unites musicians from all over the world. Members come from France, Estonia, Slowakia, Russia, Korea, Colombia and the USA, all of them professors or students at conservatoires in Paris.
- thanks to intensive rehearsing and weekly liturgical practice with the same singers in Saint Germain l’Auxerrois in Paris, this schola boasts a balanced choir sound and rich Gregorian practice experience.