Schola Gregoriana del Pims, Pontificium Institutum Musicae Sacrae
- Schola Gregoriana of the Pontificium Institutum Musicae Sacrae (PIMS)
- This choir is conducted by Franz Karl Prassl, Head of the Gregorian chant faculty at PIMS.
- The Schola Gregoriana of the Papal Institute for Sacred Music was founded in 1911. Benedictine monk Eugene Cardine, who opened up the way to authentic interpretation based on the oldest manuscripts, led the Schola Gregoriana for many years.
- Foreign students, most of them clerics, teach Gregorian chant in priest seminars, cathedrals and institutions for sacred music in their own bishoprics after their studies in Rome.
- The schola cooperates with Radio Vatican and takes part in papal liturgy together with the Sixtine Chapel.